Are you disappearing – those blonde arches simply fading away? Not for lack of hair, necessarily, but because the color is so light? Well, if you want to actually see those puppies, you need a tint to get the full bushy brow effect.
Tinting is the easiest way to make your brows look thicker and longer, because it adds richness, tone and depth to brow hairs, as well as slightly tints the skin underneath, magically filling in sparse areas. And, those teeny-weeny little baby hairs that go unnoticed all of a sudden ban together and look bold.
Try it – you’ll look revived and chic. Just make sure to get the right color. If you have warm tones in your natural hair and skin, stick with a warm tone, same for cool. And don’t go too dark, unless you’re going for the drama, it can make you look a little harsh and (gasp) a little older.
- Always use a vegetable based dye around the eye area
- Never lift brow color, use deposit only color
- Go a little bolder to define brows and match the color to skin and hair undertones
- Always use SPF on brows for protection
- Use a brow powder on a daily basis for added definition and boldness
- Try Boom Boom Brow Boostiers brow powders