All hail the power of lash tinting! This awesome pick me up takes 15 minutes and lasts 3+ weeks!
Come this time of year, all that fun in the sun makes some blondes look like they don’t even have lashes, but it’s time to get back in the game for fall, and tinting is the way to go. Look how these eyes just POP now!
This is how we do it…
- Pick a color
- Area is cleaned and makeup is removed
- Vaseline is applied to the top and bottom lids to create a barrier so tint does not discolor skin
- A vegie-based tint is applied to top and bottom lashes and processes for about 10 minutes
- Cotton balls are used to remove tint and then area is washed with water
- Voila – dark, long, lovely lashes
Walk in Monday - Friday 11:00am-7:30pm, Weekends 11:00am-5:30pm