(Damn, Those Brows Look GOOD!)
The One an Only Tammy Fisher
Brow specialist Tammy Fisher has been obsessed with brows for years, and has a knack for brow rehab - transforming thin, short, sparse eyebrows into full, bold, beautiful arches. Let’s just say she does a gentle intervention and most skip right into rehab. Come by and see her: Monday -Thursday noon – 7:30pm. These are her secrets…
- Start with a professional wax to clean up strays and make brows look bolder and then do not touch brows for 1 month – not at all! The goal is to get hair on the same growth cycle so it grows in and can be removed at the same time. Once hair is on the same cycle, brows can be groomed just once a month.
- Every night before bed, swipe Boom Boom Brow Job growth serum onto the eyebrow area, concentrating on sparse spots. See growth in 4-6 weeks, full results in 4 months, then use 3-4 times per week for maintenance.
- Ride it out with a good brow tint. Tinting makes thin sparse brows look big and bold.
- Use a brow powder on a daily basis to add richness, color, length and width.
- Holes: Use an angled brush to fill in holes - just dab on the spot and go.
- Arch: Brush brows upward and out, see exactly where hair is missing and fill in with powder.
- Color: Go lighter versus darker and matches hair undertones for a natural look