The amazing Danielle has been using Boom Boom treats to create tricks for Halloween…here’s her final trick - Geisha brows.
1. It pains us to cover brows, but in this case, it must be done. With the matte end of Boom Boom Push-Up Brow, color entire brow area to camouflage.
2. Then, create a boxy shape using Boom Boom Boostiers Aretha on a damp Boom Boom Angled Brush.
3. Take your brush and draw a line angling up and away from your brow and another line above that connecting them in a point.
4. Fill in brows with Aretha – good and dark.
5. Ready to entertain (wink, wink).
Don’t let friends stay home on Halloween, share this tutorial and get them motivated to have some FUN!